Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Week 8 Post 19 Online Productivity


When I first read about online productivity, I thought this would be about something like OpenOffice.org, but as soon as I saw the mention of Google Docs, I knew exactly what was meant. I used Google Docs extensively during my MLS program. I earned my degree online, and all of our group projects were created using applications in Google Docs. It was a great tool with many excellent features, and as I explore Zoho, it seems that it might be even more feature rich.

 

Without question, I think Zoho and Google Docs are tremendous resources for anyone involved in online collaboration. When I think of the time spent in the past with the back and forth involved in passing along emails with new versions attached... It was endless.


Technorati Tags     (edit to add: I published this from Zoho! Very easy... with a Tag too!)

No comments: